HHS Region IX Prevention Collaborative
The Collaborative is comprised of leaders and division heads from various agencies of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Regional Office in San Francisco, California.
The Collaborative hosts monthly preventative health events and educational activities for San Francisco Federal Building employees. In addition, peer-learning opportunities are encouraged by the Collaborative’s diverse membership.
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs (IEA)
- Office of the Secretary (OS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS)
- Food and Nutrition Services (FNS)
- Federal Occupational Health (FOH)